Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Sweets Deco Frame!

Was inspired by sweet and tiny :) so I thought I could try out deco-ing a photo frame :) Its for a teacher and she said it was gorgeous so I am happy!

Anyways, its my first try at a photo frame so don't expect too much.


Sweets Deco Photo Frame

Ice Cream...

Sweets Deco Photo Frame

Macarons...

Sweets Deco Photo Frame

Waffles...


Sweets Deco Photo Frame


And Sweets and Gems and Ribbons!

i have to say I am mighty pleased with it :)

I ought to start on more miniatures. But Sweets Deco is really more convenient and not so mind-wrecking! Ah well, I'm working on a ice cream display but it might fail :X so no promises for blogpost on that! Maybe I should start working on cakes/pastries. I am quite at a loss of what to do XD

P.S Sophie and Toffee Code still available...

P.S Pray for Japan, I hope they'll be fine!



No comments:

Post a Comment