Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

MORE Sweets Deco!

Why Hi! Before the pictures, I got myself a nice little tumblr. I don't really like it now as its pretty slow. So I'll see if I update it. Its all about crafts but there's lesser pictures ;) Its more simple and its all about the photos. the link is http://moomoominiatures.tumblr.com/ and I'll link it here later :D

Remember the stuff I bought from artfriend? I bought 3 (one of them's the photo frame) and heres the other two plus an iphone cover I bought from korea but was deemed too ugly.



Its a little box, which can be pulled out from the side :)


The theme is green and yellow! I use it to keep more sweets deco pieces etc. ice cream scoops inside :)


Giant Clothespeg! I thought it was ultra cute so I bought it :) there were bigger ones but....more ex


I ran out of silicon, so I have to do the other side next time! The other side will be blue sweet and pink macarons! I decided not to cover the whole thing for practicality matters :D


Its really fail! I was'nt working well with silicon, so only some could squeeze out "seeable" shells. So I used a tooth pick to spread the silicon, so now its really ugly :( And the side nearest to you, is ruined due to that :( 

This lighting makes it look better :) But I think it does'nt have a nice overall theme since there wasn't good planning unlike my two wood work :)



Haha another kind of lighting. Told u the pipping was bad :(

I shall see if my friend wants it. If she does'nt, I'll throw it into the stash of "maybe I'll look back and see how bad I was last time".

Might put the clothespeg into the "gift for friends birthday" stash :D

I'm keeping the box for myself, love the colour combination, not your usual pinky and purply and girly style!

I will try out the whipped cream ($10.95 at robinsons) when I go around there :) Nowadays I spas whenever I smell silicon. And it stinks my house and my room. I am so going to die of a respiratory illness.

Can't wait to go to Art friend to get more awesome wood stuff to deco! In the meantime, I'll work on some miniature projects and ban myself from sweets deco other than finishing my clothespeg :) I need to finish up what I bought before buying more, cause my mom's already nagging that all my moneys going out and non is coming in :(
P.S God Bless Japan, I do hope that the situation will get better :)

xoxo, 
Moo Moo Cow 


2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I agree! silicon stinks! :( And if you use it on polymer clay items, the silicon can come off just by plucking it out. :( Anyway, cool blog! I dont really find many locals doing clay craft LOL :D good luck for your tests and exams haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Lois :D Thanks for dropping by :)

    I also don't get much readers so I'm glad to see you here too :D

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete