Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ice Cream Scooops :)

A Birthday Gift - Sylvanian Families Cake Shop Set!


See how the macaron tower fits in :) 

Although the display is smaller, I'll have to make do until I learn how to make one :| The display case is too big :(

Will try to fill up the display case.. Probably can only fill up 2 cakes per level :( Right now the cakes look really fake :'(


ICE CREAM! I was making some sweets deco ice cream, and took a teensy weensy bit out :D


Yea I did'nt bother to texture them.. It was for fun!


Its a bit oversized too :(

Well, I'm obsessed with the whole ice cream thingy now so i'm going to make a prep board for that! 
(Another reason is to use up modena clay.. but it makes me nauseous and gives me a split headache :( )

-Sophie Code still there-

P.S Will not be posting often due to blocktests and cca! 

XOXO, Moo Moo Cow

No comments:

Post a Comment