Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Daiso Craft Guide Part 1

Here is my list of must-buys at daiso!

Mainly for larger scaled miniatures evidently :3





Cookie Cutters! Could'nt find those regular shaped ones but these are adorable!


Daiso air dry clay is great stuff! I use it for whipped cream. Mixing it with resin clay would make very durable miniature/charms too. Using it by itself is not as recommended though.


These cups are around 1:3 ? or 1:4. They are the smallest paper cups I see and you should have seen my projects involving them.



$2 will get you 40 cups. I use them to mix stuff as well since 40 is A LOT. In fact I still have a lot left.



They come with a pump but I prefer piping bags. Of course, I feel that main tip you will use is the star tip, but maybe I'll think twice after experimenting with the rest.


$2 for 24 glue sticks! A lot cheaper than say sophie and toffee, or bookstores. They come in chocolate, white, pink and transparent.


Frostbags! They have different types of bags in daiso so look out for FROST BAGS. I buy the smallest because 1) I get 48 pieces 2) Piping miniature does not require a huge frost bag. I find that frost bags will decrease the chances of cream bursting out and holes in the bags.


Dollies Cutter! These are a bit too small, but for $2 I am happy with it. Just use it to cut dollies shaped paper, and poke holes using a needle. I like to have a corkboard underneath so that the tiny paper won't shift around.

There's so many possibilities at Daiso, thats why I'm naming this post Part 1 as I'm sure there's a lot more cool stuff to be shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment