Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

A Cuppa Beans

Spent the last day of 2012 doing these... Happy 2013 by the way!








Made from resin clay + water + a crazy lot of pastels + my cream mixture


For the pipping I failed numerous times because the white would mix witht he coffee so I don't know what reason. So I added acrylic gesso to the mixture and wala! But the tiny bit of mix would make the coffee look more realistic too!




As you can see the colour of the coffees vary because everytime I messed up the design I would just stir it and it would become lighter HAHA.




Random Huge Ass Cream puff I made because I was testing out my new clay! Yes new Air Dry Clay!

School started so there would be a lot less posts :/ In fact I scheduled many posts in case I make nothing in future HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment