Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Deco Den!

Ok, I know I promised the macaron tower but the thinking of popping another 100 macaron shells make me cringe. Well I've decided to only do clay related items on Saturdays so as not to affect my studies so I'll update on Sundays ONLY. Unless its the holidays, that is :) So to get to the point, I did my first Decoden! I used Jumping Clay and mixed it with water since I did not have modelling paste nor silicon at hand (it was a pretty random thing). So I tried but the Jumping Clay did not hold the shape and melted :( I'll try it with less water next time though :D Nevertheless, it's not bad for a first try and I went on to do 5 mini ones with some leftover miniatures. Pretty Singapore I'll say, not all about sweets but more about tausa piars and nyonya kuehs :D

Pardon the bad photo qualitys. Not such a photographer :(


Presents! Christmas! Cosmetics (My Fav!)
All were taken from my sylvanian families set ><


Wanton Mee and Fishball noodle with some awesome 1:12 Tausapiars :


All melted :( And they started drooping and as you can see in the photo, the waffle drooped and the gingerbread man was dying :(

All the minis one are for my toppings and I'm looking forward to deco-ing every single box I use for clay adventures! 

After spending approx 1 hour on these, I went to shop at Sophie and Toffee, probably some kind of after deco impulse. Stocked up on strawberry canes and bought a lot of cabochons to make into molds for deco! I think I bought chocolate, jelly, pudding, biscuit, two plates cabochons. I also bought a parfait cup :D Took me like 1hr +++ to spend 10.70! >< 

See you guys next Sunday :D 

XOXO,
Moo Moo Cow

No comments:

Post a Comment