Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Decoden

Hope you're happy I made new stuff! Been on a mass cabochon frenzy! Not that i made tons but much more productive than my usual 5-10 for just one project. So I just whipped out my whipped cream (pun intended) and started deco-ing everything! HAHA. So I now have zero whipped cream :/ (and I have no daiso clay /pulls hair/)


HAHA i made around two sheets of these? NOT BAD! Cause my mold is not flexible so I have to wait for my ADC to dry slightly before using a toothpick to pick them out :/

FIRST UP! Sundaes!

MAd love the colors! 






Sorry for not captioning much. Too many things to update!

More decoden!

A big cupcake with a diameter of 3-4 cm? really big!


Tiny one! around 1 cm :)


Tissue box :p 

MAD MAD LOVE! the vibrant colors, the two shells at the top of the heart (pure accident!) and the kiwi canes! 

(speaking of which anyone knows where to get nice kiwi canes cause sophie and toffee's ones are weird)


from this...

to this!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment